Under the leadership of the AFSA Vehicle Finance Division, this event is one of the first of the year for the vehicle finance industry. Executives will have the opportunity to meet with their peers and are encouraged to help define and coordinate AFSA’s strategy and special projects to benefit the industry over the next year. This is the industry's premier conference and is developed and driven by members of the American Financial Services Association, the national trade association for the consumer credit industry.
AFSA represents virtually every major player involved in indirect auto financing.
Sponsored by the AFSA Vehicle Finance Division
Learn from industry insiders. Participate in strategic, thought-provoking discussions on innovation. Network with executives involved in all aspects of vehicle finance Keep up to date with the latest business trends, innovations and consumer demands. Explore an exposition of products and services offered by industry business partners.
Topics to include:
- The State of the Industry
- CEO Panel
- Car Sharing and the New Market
- Emerging Consumer Trends
- Regulatory and Compliance Uncertainties
- Innovation at the Dealership
- Technology innovations, workflows and integration strategies
- Profitability Management
- Alternative Data/”Decisioning”
- On-Line Financing and Beyond
- Data/Cyber Security
- Data Insights and Analytics
- Hiring, Training and Retaining Millennials and Diversity
Discounted registration fees offered to AFSA members and NADA Dealer Members. How can you join AFSA and the Vehicle Finance Division? Find out!